Saturday, April 17, 2010

Still G.L.E.N

So I haven’t posted a blog in a while. I was asked if perhaps my blogging was just a phase? Heck naw! I can understand why one would think this tho, having not heard the second rule I have about blogging. You play your cards right, I might just tell you the first rule one day. Anyways, rule #2 of blogging. “Never blog when it’s windy as eff outside.” That’s right. Yesterday is the first day that it wasn’t windy in what, two weeks? So here we are, all is peaceful outside, and I have my blog game face on. (Below: blog game face)

Picture 30

So the other day I completely erased my computer and installed Windows 7. Sweet Pete is it ever an improvement from Vista. My computer is running like a reasonably well oiled watch right now, and it excites me. When I was running Vista I had visions of me grabbing my monitor, one hand on each side, and running out of the house naked and breaking it across the head of the first d-bag wearing a “Tap Out” t-shirt. Talk about satisfying. Manny, I’m sorry, I still love your Tap Out t-shirt, it looks good on you. It makes your arms look all toned and what not.

Manny

I’m downloading more music right now. This is completely out of character for me, but I just downloaded rap. That’s right. I used to live the thug life back in the day, so I decided to reminisce. First album on deck, Dr. Dre – 2001. Oh baby! This brings me back. Crusin’ to school in my parents minivan, windows rolled down, rollin’ on hubs. (Not Dubs. Hubs.) I never dressed like a G. I never rocked '”my khakis with a cuff and a crease”. I never had dreams of CPT and LBC. But my heart was 100% gangsta. You KNOW it! Next up, Snoop D O double G.

drDre2001m_89f2fc7

Brb. I heard something in the kitchen.

n2486341677_5165

Ah, I gotta go. There’s a 12 of Standard in my fridge and it’s calling my name. Think we’ll go for a ride over to Ryan’s.

12-10-06 034

Have a good nite!

1 comment:

  1. dr. dre and snoop and your parents mini van/jetta is why i've never stopped living the thug life.

    beautiful post. i miss your irish face.

    ReplyDelete