Tuesday, March 23, 2010

Better Life

I never thought I'd ever have a blog, but here we are. Actually, I've had a couple blogs before but my posts were always... gay. They were about love gone bad and just a poor negative outlook on life really. But this blog here my friends represents things getting better. There have been people and things that have happened lately that have changed me and brought me to that next step in my life. I finally feel like I have some things going for me, and I have the support of friends, family and last but certainly not least, co-workers.

With this blog I kick off this new part of my life.

I'd like to thank 3 people for inspiring me to start a blog. Jennifer, Ryan M, and Manny G. Hopefully this encourages Ryan to maybe update his blog. To all my friends and family that are accompanying me into this new chapter in my story, I appreciate you more than you know. Good buddy's are what keep me going, and have kept me going in the past. You are the Rolo to my Ice Cream. The frigid temperature to my OV. The hot sauce to my pizza.

Till next time...

1 comment:

  1. AM I THE FIRST TO COMMENT ON YOUR BLOG!!? I defs appreciate that shout out brotha! Cheers mate, and keep bloggin'. Love ya bud.

    ReplyDelete