Thursday, March 25, 2010

Notorious O.J.P.

Well, it's the time again. As I write this blog I am also downloading Sim City 4. Apparently Kyle Heinrichs and I can join cities online and be awesome together, so I figured why not. I am also currently listening to Miranda Lambert's album titled, "Crazy Ex Girlfriend". I thought it was kinda fitting... I think we know why.

I just got back from picking up my sister and brother-in-law and nephew from the airport. They were in the Florida Keys for a week and a half or so. I like to go to the airport early if I ever have to pick anyone up. Being up in the observation area, sitting back with my shoes off and feet on the heater is one of my favorite places to be. It gives me a nostalgic feeling, more so than most other places. For some reason I love it. Anyways, Meagan and Jeremy were both pretty tanned, and Aaron was a little cranky. Probably 'cuz he was coming back to cold weather. Don't blame him.

Today at work we installed 4 windows and a patio door. Normally this would be a cakewalk and we'd feel some sort of gratification at the end of the day, but not after today's job. I know people aren't as passionate about windows and doors as I am, but if you're ever in the market, do yourself a favor and stay as far away as you can from Weathershield Windows. The price may be appealing, but the poor quality and headaches that come with the price are seriously not worth it. As a company we take pride in highest quality installations, but when you have a product like that, there's only so much you can do. Not cool. Anyways, if you, or anyone you know is looking for windows and doors, send them to me. I'll look after them. Here's my business card, don't be scared to share it with the world.



So yesterday I went to Original Joe's for the first time. I was originally intrigued by this new restaurant because it is really close to my house. Debrah, Warner and myself headed there for lunch, and although there was a couple mishaps, they were quick to rectify the problems, and we ended up getting some food and drinks on the house. Extremely pleasant experience. So what did I do? I went back there later... not once, but twice. I think I've found a new watering hole. Anyone care to join me anytime soon?



Tomorrow is Owen's 7th birthday. Holy heck! He's gettin' old quick. I'm gonna head over there for his birthday dinner after work and possibly sleep over there. Then Saturday I'm gonna head to Meagan and Jeremy's to install some doors in their basement. Should be good times. Last year I bought Owen a guitar for his birthday. I wonder what I'll get him this year? I guess I should have thought about that before now... oh well, what can I say? I'm definitely a last minute shopper. Anyways, this blog is dedicated to Owen James Park.




That's all for tonite.

Ryan M, thank you for updating your blog.

3 comments:

  1. Ummm the thing about the observation deck, and the feet on the heater. I totally do that too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hope that you people-watch when you sit there. Plus, I'm down for Original Joes! Just heard about it tonight actually!!!!
    p.s. I still have your coffee mug...

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've just caught up on your blog, and dare I say, it might just have inspired me to update my own.

    ReplyDelete