Wednesday, March 24, 2010

You're The Inspiration

Alright, so I'm still on cloud 9 from an epic event that just took place. This probably won't mean anything to anybody, but I just drove Jay home. No big deal. What IS a big deal tho, is when I pulled out of his driveway I turned on the radio and it was on 102 Clear FM, and what was playing? You're The Inspiration by Chicago!!! So I cranked her up, called Jay, and sang it to him over the phone. The bad part is that my voice STILL is not quite back from Ryan Malech's birthday at the Kingshead. What up with that? Anyways, that whole experience has me a little shaky right now. I actually have to pee so bad I can taste it.


So tonight didn't work out as planned thanks to Windows Vista and it's severe case of homosexuality. Is burning a DVD such a hard thing to ask for? Geezaloo I say. All I wanted was to burn one season of The Wonder Years. One! Winnie Cooper, you will be mine one day, just you wait. (Don't tell Kevin Arnold).

This morning I decided that I wasn't going to drink alcohol on week nights anymore. Just lettin' you know.

Anyways, so I just got back from havin' a few beers at Boston Pizza. Good times! Ordered the Mama Meata Penne and took a stroll down memory lane with my friend Old Vienna. She's doing well. On the drive home, Jay and I talked about the old days. It's funny how the bad times we experience (as seldom as they were) back then are awesome memories now! Like getting pulled over after my license had been suspended for 15 minutes. Not a cool story to tell at the time, but now it's all good!

I was happy to hear that some people thought my Twitter status was funny. Ryan even went so far as to say he'd never laughed that hard in his life, which I know is an exaggeration, but made me feel good at the same time. Then I was drivin' home and that happiness turned to sadness, as I realized that everybody laughed at my status, and never even answered the question I asked! Holy heck. I think it's legit tho. Someone is in for one heck of a ride. They don't know it yet, but they don't wanna take that ride.

On that note, I keep getting calls from an "Unknown Number"?

Work was great today. Finished up a couple large windows we installed yesterday. I even made the healthy choice and bought Subway today... why is it twice as much to eat healthy? Better yet, why can't a Double Cheeseburger meal with Coke and a Junior Chicken be super healthy for you? I think if that were the case I would be the healthiest person ever. I told Warner I was off the McDonalds. He said that McDonalds will wonder why their sales for this quarter are so low... I feel bad.

(July 2007)

Anyways, I'm off to Facebook. (I'd say I'm off to bed, but I know that's not true).

Have a good nite!

4 comments:

  1. Haha ohh man, I definitely remember that story about the drivers license. Oh actually I remember all TEN HUNDRED stories about that, like wow, haha.

    Good work!

    ReplyDelete
  2. p.s- I like how the McChicken sauce is set up on top of your drink.

    ReplyDelete
  3. i figured out how to follow you after like 1/2 hour of trying! damnit. well..we're blog friends now. this is lovely.

    ReplyDelete
  4. HILARIOUS! That was quite the tweet, plus I love Junior Chickens! Dude, why weren't we friends EARLIER! I also love your Bromance with Jay.

    ReplyDelete